Revenue Forum is an afternoon event that began in 2008 in Stockholm. Every year, we choose a different industry topic. The goal is to create an inspiring meeting point for all that are interested in Revenue Management and Distribution. Revenue Forum chooses inspiring expert speakers running the discussions the chosen topic and the event always ends with small mingle, buffet and a glass of wine, beer or non-alcoholic drink. There is no membership or special invitation required to attend and contact details are never forwarded to any third part.
About the next Revenue Forum:
Many hotels have seen a decrease in net result over the years, not in the least because of the increase in distribution costs. This means that Revenue Management is going towards a more holistic approach. In the future, Revenue Managers will have a focus on cost in relation to revenue streams.
in the last Revenue Forum we talked about Cost of Sales. This time we will take it a step forward and will look at increased net result throughout the whole company.
- What can hotels do to increase net result?
- How can hotels implement strategies practically and are there any tools that can help them?
- What is Profit Management and will Revenue Managers become Profit Managers?
- Why would hotels want to move towards Profit Management?
- How can the various departments co-operate together?
- What KPIs will be important in the future?
- Who does What in the hotel industry?
We have invited three inspiring speakers to discuss the topic with us.
Amsterdam, 13th June 2017, Spaces Herengracht
Registration starts at 14.30 and the first speaker will be On Stage at 15.00. The event ends around 17.00 with After Work Mingle
Reserv your seat on the “Book Here” button on the top right side
Read more about the program here